She randomly stopped texting. Girls what would cause this girl to do this?

So I texted this girl on Friday night and she didn't reply for like three hours or so and by that time I had gone to sleep. She then texted me "heyyy" the next day and I didn't reply at all. I then texted her again on Sunday night and she replied and we had about a 5-7 text conversation (we both replied within five minutes of getting the texts) and then she randomly stopped texting me after she said she was at her cousins house.

What is going on with this girl? Does this mean anything?

Not sure if this changes anything but today in front of a lot of m friends she said "way to not reply to me" in kind of a sarcastic/mad voice

Most Helpful Girl

• She has stuff to do. She warned you that she was visiting someone. You expected her to just sit and text you forever?

What Girls Said 8

• You didn't reply to her for no reason either. Sounds like you're both playing games.

• You may be over analyzing this. She may not have replied to you the 1st time because she was busy, & didn't have time to text/talk. The 2nd case, she was with her cousins, & didn't want to be rude by texting instead of talking to her cousin.

• I do this sometimes, for me it doesn't really mean anything.. It's usually because I put my phone down and walked away from it to talk to someone or do something and quickly return to my phone, and end up forgetting. By the time I see the message I feel it's too late to reply, the person may be busy.

• Shes just mad for not saying anything but I don't understand why she is mad if you guys were texting. sometimes girls do things because they got something stuck in their head it they just can't let it go.

• Shes probly just busy,is all girls sometimes take a while be pateint if you really care for her if she's a friend try and understand,ask her about it if it happens any more.

• well if she's at her cousins house then maybe she just wanted to spend time with them.

• Sometimes people just can't reply right away. She told you she was busy with someone, and really you did the same thing to her, except in your case you outright ignored her message. Have you thought maybe she was wondering the same thing about you?

Don't worry about it - if you both start trying to play games, it's possible no one will ever really "win." Stop overthinking it. She just was busy.

• She's busy and not waiting by her phone texting you.plainly put she seems to have a busy life and she texts you when she's not busy

What Guys Said 1

• Could have been busy at her cousins house. Try initiating a conversation later and see how it goes.