What should I do for next time?

Okay so I went out with this girl, whom I think is very nice at least from what I see now. It was just the first time we really hung out just the two of us. We mainly just talked and grabbed something light to eat. After the date was done walked her to her car and I kissed her on the cheek.

Eventually I plan on asking her out soon whenever we both have time hopefully within the next two weeks (preferably next week). Okay the thing is I don't know if I should try and kiss her the next time we go out. I really suck when it comes to this, because on my previous dates I never really gone past this point (even though some of the girls I went out with lasted more then three dates). I just want to show her that I really am attracted to her and appreciate her. Just need some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're having a nice time with each other, chances are that kissing will come along naturally -- you'll feel the urge to lean into her at a particular moment. Just follow your gut reaction and you'll be fine. As soon as you say "OK, dude, this is it. Date 2. You're gonna kiss her." you end up getting inexplicably flustered and spoiling the happy vibes that should be flowing between you and this gal. Breathe easy and just follow your gut. Courtship and mating are, after all, a natural thing. We just tend to over-think stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go for it. If for some reason she's not ready to, but she's into you, she should be grown up enough to say it. But I love it when a guy goes in to kiss me - it's intimate without having to be sexual, and shows me that he thinks I'm attractive.

Just go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• definitely.

you made I "minor" mistake on a first date - you shouldn't have kissed her *at all.* but hey, it happens.

the second date is the one you need to kiss her on her lips. this is the ultimate test to see if she's interested or not. if she denies you, it's over. you can forget about her, delete her number and find a new one.

• Kiss the girl on your next date, no cheek. be a man, kiss her on the lips and then stay close after, could turn french. don't be afraid to make a move bro, YOU CAN DO IT!