My boyfriend likes kissing me but doesn't French kiss?

So I've been going out with my boyfriend for a few weeks now and he's always showing he cares, and being really sweet, kissing me on the forehead and cheek, complimenting me, and always making me smile, and he seems to really like kissing alot, but never French kissing, and I really love it so I was wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas of how to fix this problem, not to mention I'm 18 and He's 19 so it can't really be he hasn't done it right? I would love to hear your guys opinions and ideas on how to get him to start. Than you for the help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 19, maybe 20? idk, for my first french kiss...so its possible he has never done it. My advice is to go ahead and just try it, if you haven't already. Next time you guys go in for a couple kisses, slip your tongue in his mouth, hopefully he will get the hint and do it back as well. If not, and it really bothers you, just talk to him about it. Ask him if he wants to do it, its not really a big deal to just ask him about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't like swapping spit molecules yet.

Get him drunk or give him those pills that make you super horny then he will be slobbering all over you.

What Girls Said 0