How would this sound if I texted it to you?

I kinda want to tell you I randomly message you a lot because your on my mind all the time its crazy. I hate it sometimes but I don't know telling you is.sort of a load off lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• She will be really flattered. Send it!

What Girls Said 9

• Don't put "lol" at the end, makes you sound like a twat. Also this message brings up that you might be kinda clingy. Rephrase it.

• This is just the basis. I actually am trying to make it not sound weird. Suggestions?

• Would that be better?

• Do you have any evidence she returns your feelings? Then yes.

• it depends on the realationship I share with the person who texted this to me..if its someone I like, I would feel euphoric and excited and flattered..but if its some creepy dude I don't know much, I would feel flattered yes..would give me an ego boost but I would find it weird too and I would shudder and ignore the person then

• its cute. I would think you were trying to tell me you like me the long way lol but its nice keep it. even if I had a boyfriend its flattering

• The long way?

• ill put it this way...i would say I like u, do you like me? lol see short way

• You should only say this if they reciprocate the feelings. If not maybe tone it down if you feel the need to unload.

• It depends on how I feel about the guy. - Even if my boyfriend tells me that, that's a bit awkward... Kind of mushy. I wouldn't know what to say. Try to word it differently.

• i agree with ninja here; so cheesy. it's embarrassing actually. you know what? I'm embarrassed for you right now after reading this textual horror, and you haven't even sent it yet.

just say "listen, I wanna bang you. today, 9PM, my place. make a doctor's appointment for tomorrow because I'm gonna destroy you"

• She doesn't want you. That's all I have to say. - She may when you find a different girl.

• u could just say nothing

• Very flattering. Drop the "lol", it makes it sound less sincere.

• I like it. I would feel special.

• well if you have an idea that she may like you too, then go for it! but if she's a platonic female friend, just be careful because it may make the friendship awkward

• Aww.. I like it you should go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd feel kind of creeped out and respond "Uh dude, that's sweet and all but I don't feel the same way about you"

• Ew!

From a dude?

Eww!

• Your crazy.. I like you but your crazy.

• Could you sound any more illiterate? Honestly. Make it true English and and jumbled blabber. "Your" is possessive. "You're" = "You are". You say "your on my mind". Is "on my mind" yours? No! "YOU ARE on my mind." Holy sh*t. You're 18-24 years old and don't know the difference? Then you're going to send a gushy message to a girl and you won't even get it right? Jebus.

• Edit: "Make it true English and and NOT jumbled blabber"

• I posted this in a hurry. No big deal.

• If you don't give the effort to write the question/information correctly, why would we take the time to answer your question? It changes a lot. First of all, I had to read the text a couple times to even realize what you were talking about. Then once I figured it out, my answer to you was impacted because I thought(and still think) you're a tard.