Guys: How often would you want a girl to text you if you like her?

A lot? Or not a whole bunch? My crush, who I'm pretty sure likes me back, has texted me the past two days and we've talked ALL day. Like from when he woke up till the sun went down. And he was the one that's initiated our conversations.

I want to text him today, but I don't know if he'll feel like we've talked too much already. He hasn't texted me yet so I don't know if he's just waiting for me to text him or not. I don't want to feel like I'm suffocating him or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're not dating I'd say mostly when she has something to say or we're having a conversation. I wouldn't want her continuously texting me throughout the day to try to get my attention or something. If I like her, she'll be in my mind already and I'll usually text her when I want to text her (which will be often). She won't have to initiate much

What Guys Said 4

• As much as possible of course, but your probably more interested in what will keep him interested, then what he wants, because you want to keep him wanting. Definitely don't see a problem with it happening several times a day here, unless you are doing it every few hours, you won't appear clingy.

• Also if he did it last time, your turn is wide open right now so what are you waiting for.

• Whenever she has something to say, is bored, or just wants to talk. Unless I couldn't talk, I wouldn't turn down the chance to talk to her.

• Meh, if I like a girl she can text me all she wants. I'd be happy to read all of her messages.

• Typically all the time... but you need to chime in and start the texting too, nobody likes having to start it all the time

What Girls Said 0