Why isn't he texting me?

I went on a couple dates with this guy, and it's been two days since the second one. He has not texted me at all and I'm wondering what might be going on. He totally likes me though, because he ditched his friends to hang out with me and wanted to invite me to his sisters birthday. ( that's crazy!) so anyway we got along really well. I don't get it. Can anyone relate or know what he may be thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its been 2 days? Don't start panicking yet girl :). To be honest with you a lot of guys don't care for text, it just bores them. Who knows he may call you soon to setup another date. Don't freak yet, please ha ha :)

What Guys Said 3

• coz he's a guy simple as that.

most guys don't text anywhere near as much as women

call him and have a chat (a real chat) texts have their uses. trying to start a relationship is not one of them.

sure you are communicating but you are not connecting/bonding.

• text him.. see how he responds

• It's only been two days.

Relax.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you, but maybe he felt like he was going to fast an you weren't that in to it!

• im pretty sure he's into you.. he is a guy so he's probably just playing the " guy role" and doesn't want to seem to clingy. give it a few days if he doesn't text. sent him a sweet little message.. see how he responds ;)