How to make my man feel like a million bucks just over a text?

He is always making me feel amazing and sending me cute texts, but I don't know what to send him. I want him to feel special, but I don't know what guys want to hear. I feel like anything I come up with will make him feel emasculated in some sort of way.

I don't want to sext him so please refrain from leaving those comments. I just want him to feel as great as he makes me feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he gets enough joy out of making you smile, so just show how much you love the texts he sends you.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys want and need only a few things in life to be happy and feel good:

- food

- sleep/quiet time to rest

- sex

- to be appreciated

- to be sexually desired

- occasional time with the guys

Obviously, you need to focus on points 4 or 5, or both. You can't text him a sammich, after all. :)

• "Hey check your bank account, dawg. Just transferred a solid mil to it ;)"

• You are the hottest man alive. I'm so lucky.

• ''Your d is so big I couldn't even fit it in my dreams''

What Girls Said 1

• they like a a pic of their girl...im not talking naked...although I'm sure they all love that...something cute and simple...with a little winky face and a "thinking about you" ...you can be in your pjs and no make up on...just the thought of you thinking of him is enough :) try it !