She stopped texting, what do I do?

Went on a date with this girl last Friday. we texted a bit (maybe an hour each day) on Saturday and Sunday. We were also talking before the date (Wednesday and Thursday). But now she hasn't messaged in 2 days.

I don't wanna seem too needy, but I also don't want to waste my time. the date went great, we got a bit physical too, but not too much.

Do I just wait until she initiates contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• After sitting here thinking about your situation for a bit, I'm going to recommend that you call her.

From what I can tell, one of four things is happening:

1. She's realized not into you, and wants you to go away and leave her alone.

2. She's waiting a certain number of days to respond to you, hoping that leaving you hanging will make you want her more.

3. She's waiting for you to text her again, to show that you're willing to pursue.

4. She believes that texting is okay for short periods of time, but that phone calls show a higher level of interest, and she wants you to contact her with an actual phone call.

Believe it or not, as much as they LOVE texting their friends, a lot of women think that it's classless for a MAN to ask a woman out by text. They feel that some things should at least be done over the phone. So call. If she's not interested, she won't pick up and she won't call you back. If she's waiting, then she'll call/text you back. If she's waiting for you to pursue, you'll be doing that, and if she wants you to pick up the phone instead of texting, you'll be giving her what she wants.

I'm not really seeing a situation where calling her turns her off if she isn't already. I don't think you've got anything to lose.

• great advice man, thanks

What Girls Said 2

• If you haven't heard from her in two days, just text her how she's been and what she' up to and that maybe you could go out again.

• Text her, she may just not want to initiate contact 1st.

What Guys Said 1

• It's only been two days. What are you, a girl?

• Would've been normal. but I told you dude, it was everyday before.

just don't wanna waste my time