Girls, would you date a guy who has skin imperfections?

Who has skin imperfections on face (bad skin, bad acne, scars) ? Lets say this guy has fine personality.

I will set some of the answers as a best one!

Most Helpful Girl

• As for the what would make me decided factor, is I guess how he acts..I typically sorta watch a guy before I would consider dating him even if he was "perfect"...i notice his confidence, if he's respectful to the people around him and how he treats me. Like often I will not really have much interest in someone, I'm just not that type of girl that likes tons of guys, but then when a guy starts to talk to me and seems genuine about me (like just asking how I am), I will often start to like them...partly because I am a shy girl. So try being out there and just friendly.

Tip:. another guy friend of mine has really bad acne too, but it's really easy to look past that because he has gorgeous blue eyes. So when he wears blue his eyes just glow...So maybe play try playing up your best feature =)

What Girls Said 15

• Yes I will :) It's not much of a big problem to me.

• I don't think that would bother me too much. I guess it would be kind of weird kissing him on the cheek if his face was covered in pimples, but it's not something that makes me decide whether or not to date a guy.

• What would makes you decide? When you would see that guy for the first time, you wouldn't know his personality

• I usually only date guys I know well. Or at least I don't jump into it with a guy who I don't know anything about. If I see a guy and determine he is attractive, it's usually because he has an attractive face. It's not really about blemishes, though. It's about his facial features and whether or not they look good together.

• YES, I would. I actually cried one time when I ran into this guy that had half of his face burnt. And I wanted to date him, and guys say that I'm beautiful. I don't know why but I am intrigued by imperfections:) God doesn't make junk. I look at the heart and if they are truly good guys that love God.

• So you actually prefer imperfections? :-D

• Like I said before, it intrigues me, or lures me:)

Paul (an apostle of Jesus)had an infirmity and sought for the Lord to remove it. God told him that His power is made perfect in weakness. And then he realized that when he is weak, then God is strong. He would boast in his imperfections and infirmities.

• Depends what he looks like

• Yes, no doubt.

• I would :) My ex boyfriend had acne but I didn't love him for his face or body shape etc

I loved him and his personality and how he treated me :)

guys with acne and imperfections are humans to everyone deserves

a special someone.

• if he has a great personality that makes me laugh smile and happy why not?

• Honestly ,I would .

• Yes, I would

• Yes I don't care what a guy looks like I just care about if he has a nice personality.

• of course.

• No. I would not.

• There are products out that you can use to minimize the appearance of them.

• Well, that is not anwer for my question, lady.

• Why would I? There's plenty of guys out there with clear skin.

• i would. if he has fine personality he does any good ways to make him look good. but I would not force him to look perfect. I would not leave him just because he didn't have perfect skin. so its OK if he has freckles or scars.

• If I was otherwise attracted to him, I think so. I remember having crushes on guys who had acne when I was younger. Now I'm older and few people have acne, but my boyfriend does have acne scars and they don't really make a difference to me.

• For sure! This close friend of mine had bad ache and not the straightest teeth but a lot of girls like him because he is so genuine, funny and just a nice confident guy all around... Seriously he's dated a totally gorgeous Asian girl, blond hair brown eyed girl, plus has a lot of other girls that like him...so yea it's totally about personality!

What Guys Said 0