Dilemma, to text or not to text.

A friend from out of town visiting this week. I found out from a mutual friend that he was here.

He did not contact me last week to let me know he was going to be here like he usually does so I don't know to think if he's trying to avoid me or what.

The trouble is that I have a huge crush on him but he doesn't know.

Lately he seemed a little distant so I just let him be. But now that he's here I want to text him to tell him I would like to see him but given that he's been non-communicative lately I am hesitating.

Half of me wants to wait and see if he contacts me and the other half wants to contact him. What is your opinion?

Also, since he's been so distant I'm thinking that maybe if there is no attempt on his part to see me that I should end our friendship because it hurts way too much.

Am I being childish or just trying to preserve my sanity. Because this non talking is driving me crazy!

What Guys Said 1

• I am a pretty direct guy... I often see these and think "Just text/call him" and get it over with. So I will tell you what I think. I think that for peace of mind you need to confront him (In a good way) and just find out what is going on.

THE WORST THAT WILL HAPPEN is that you will discover he is not into you and you are free to move on. THE BEST THAT WILL HAPPEN... well who knows, but it has to be better then living in "WONDER LAND" as you are now.

I wish you well!

What Girls Said 0