Women would you consider dating a black guy?

I know this question gets asked a lot (or maybe not) and also understand race is such a touchy subject but are women open to dating black guys? I find that most not all women have these preconceived thoughts that we are these savages (what the media portrays us to be) and we are not like that at all. I'm interested to see if you see color when you see us or is it more of a judge of personality when factoring if we are boyfriend material?

Most Helpful Girl

• I focus more on personality than anything else race doesn't really matter as long as he has am what am looking for and the connection is there

What Girls Said 12

• Yes and I am already seeing a dark guy, the only problem though is though is dark guys who comes from a Muslim family, the guy I am seeing currently is but he doesn't really entirely follow his religions, only the sex after marrige and food bit and his parents don't care who he see's just quite a few of his other relatives keep trying to force him to marry a girl he doesn't even know nor loves, it is just disgusting and they think they are so perfect and doing the right thing but all they are being is controlling idiots and it amazes me the ignorance they have to their attitude, it is very frustrating and most people don't like that sort of baggage, they really do make it so they can just force their thoughts into believing it is the right thing to do, they make their relatives far too nice and guilable so they would be too soft and say yes to an arranged marrige, it just makes me sick, I don't know abotu this guy but if she succeeds then I don't know I probs not date a black guy again unless he has no religion, they are nothing but full of hypocrisy, all religions are is another form of control, I just hate it, hopefully I can keep him away from that because he doesn't want an arranged marrige, he also see's how wrong it is.

• I prefer someone with black strips or dots >

link

link

• I have and I would again.

• I would, as long as they don't have to talk about race all the time, mostly because I think anyone who speak about the color of their skin sounds ridiculous (It's not near as important here in Europe) However, I live in Sweden, where most of the black guys (not all) are immigrants, so If they can't speak proper swedish, it's a huge turn-off.

• i thinks my pic speaks for itself lol

• No, I would not consider it.

• yea, I have in the past.

• Well I would but only if the guys doesn't take very damn comment I make race related. I think black people tend to be in a defensive mode.. I have a huge crush on Trey Songz! :)

• I always said no, because I'm simply not attracted to black men, and I don't know why I'm not racist, I have nothing against them, I have a black best friend- which I love with all my heart. I always said I wouldn't date one because I never met one I was attracted to ...BUT recently I met someone named Jahavel, and I don't know what it is about this black man but I could see myself dating him, and doing all kinds of things with him. He gets my blood pumping! lol he changed it for me. so the answer I guess is yes!

• Many times I find black guys attractive and many many times they find me attractive lol and flirt with me. With that said I wouldn't date one because of the strong opposition of my family and my faith.

• I don't think black men are "savages".. some black men are, but then again, some white or Mexican men could be, too! It all depends on the person.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't date a black man because I'm not allowed. My family would look down upon me dating outside of my own race.

• thanks for your opinion.

• I am not racist and I don't have a perceived image of savagery but I just really am not attracted to black guys. I don't know why so I can't really give a specific and detailed answer but I am just not turned on by black guys, it sounds weird I know.

What Guys Said 0