Would you date interracially?

if you would what ethnicity would you date? its okay to say all or it doesn't matter. and have you dated interracially? if so what ethnicity?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white. I've dated white, black, yellow, brown. All girls are pink on the inside. I love them all. :)

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I have, yes.

And yes I would again, ethnicity means very little to me, if anything. I'd date someone of any race/ethnicity. It's not something I really care about.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love seeing interracial couples. Mixed people tend to be more attractive as well, in my opinion. :)

I have, and I really don't see race as a deciding factor to who I want to date. If I get along with him, then I'd date him. I've dated Chinese, Hispanic, White

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I've never seemed to be attracted physically towards any other race other than my own. It's not something I choose, it's just the way I'm wired together it seems. I don't mind others choosing to date outside their race. It's not my business.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've acutally only dted interacially, not on purpose tho it just seems like no Chinese guys are into me. I've dated white guys and Mexican guys so far. I don't care about race

1|1
    0|0
    • if Asian guys were into you would you date them

• Definitely like I said I don't care bout race

• I have dated a black guy before. And I never judge guys on looks so I would date interracially if I was truly in love with the guy.

1|1
    0|0
    • thats cool so are you saying you only will date interracially if you truly love the guy?

• Show All
    • No I meant I never judge guys on their looks, as long as you love them looks shouldn't matter so that's for all guys.

• ahhh okay thanks

• after making a list of guys I wouldn't date, id have to say only date white guys, outside my own race.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would most likely date a Latin American/Hispanic.

1|0
    0|0
  • black guys cause they have big d... ;)))

0|1
    1|0
    • lol you know that's a a stereotype right

• Probably not. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not attracted to other races. I don't care what other people's preferences are.

1|0
    0|0
  • race or ethnicity does not matter. if I ever date a guy from different race, then its not because of his race.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian dated only White guys but find some or most to be pricks and I've dated Asians and most of the ones I dated were players. so to be honest, race don't matter cause 99% of guys are jerks from the bad experiences I personally have had, and the 1% good can be from any race.

and yes I date outside my race but have preference.

I don't date half Asian guys though because none of them seem interested, they always go for Whites anyways or almost always where I live.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Where I live it's pretty common to see people date or have interracial relationships and is pretty much accepted and standard nowadays to come from multiple backgrounds.

I've dated black, latin and hindu girls here, but never got past the third date, just didn't click with them.

I'm now married with a half Chinese / indonesian / white dutch / jewish woman and it's all good, I myself am Chinese / white / black / amazonian Indian mix. Both our parents are also very mixed, but with an Chinese upbringing.

I know I'm mixed, but it's easier to just introduce yourself as Asian to the rest of the world, or some people just don't get it which is frustrating at times to just explain it to them. Just tell em I'm Asian and they can make up their own minds.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find a lot of Asians and Indians(Asian) attractive. A lot of them have good values that I would appreciate in a significant other so that helps as well. I come from an all white community in an all white part of my state so we never really had much of a chance to date interracially.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dated... all white girls. The only girl I've dated that wasn't totally white was French-Armenian and she had it going on (dat face and booty)

It's crazy because I like Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks yet never found one to date. Especially Asians since I'm half Asian.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, I would date more or less any ethnicity but for race I'm usually most into black girls

1|0
    0|1
  • Already am (see profile picture)

0|1
    0|0
    • lol yea that's cool man

• If I like someone, I don't care what their race is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet but I've flirted.. I would date European girls they tend to be very fashionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. It doesn't matter what their race is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date any woman that catches my attention. I have before. Id say Russian is probablly the most different I've dated from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. Never dated before though.

0|0
    0|0
  • any is fine with me. white black brown red or yellow are good.

0|0
    0|0