Girls: would you date Arabian guy?

would you date Arabian guy? or would you have a relationship with Arabian guy? and why? why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love arabs!. I hang, party and smoke hookas with them. Some of them are so sexy too.. I could never date one though, because they're family probably wouldn't accept me, lol. but if I could I would date onee ;)

What Girls Said 23

• in my town there are a bunch of arabs. most are Muslim. I have a best friend from palenstine and her brother is so sexy. I wouldn't date him though. I know he would never marry me because I'm not Muslim, even though he is not really hard core Muslim. he parties, drinks, smokes, and all that. he hides it from his mom which is funny to me because he is older. but he actually told me I shouldn't date arabs because they only date white girls because unlike most arab girls they are more likely to have sex with them. he said "date them if you want expensive gifts for as long as you have sex with them, you will never marry one no matter what they say.'' he said all the Muslim guys know this and all the white girls they party with are whores and I shouldn't even hang around with them. he treats me like a sister since I've been friends with his sister for years. I trust him and since he told me that, I know I could never date an arab unless his parents were non traditional, very American and would accept me for his wife. I've never met an arab like this though.

• wow, I am Palestinian too, and as arab, trust is everything to us, so if I treat you like a sister I won't have sex with you even if you come to me as nude and lock doors and windows.

but not all arab people don't want to marry non arab girls, there are always exceptions!

• If the situations were right:Me being single ha ha :)

Sure, accept my quirks and everything would be OK. Of course the quirks would be a subjective thing so that in itself is a clue. But as long as I was respected, loved, and treated fairly I wouldn't block a partner because of being Arabian.

• To be honest, I really don't care about ethnicity or anything like that, however it would depend a lot on culture, I will definitely not be changing to suit his religion/culture and wouldn't be with anyone who tried to make me follow any of that stuff.

• Yeah, if he were also a Christian. I learned from my last relationship (with a white-as-the-driven-snow atheist) that I cannot date outside of my religion, especially if he feels the need to constantly tell me I'm wrong. So if he's Muslim I probably could not. But if he was an Arabic Christian I guess I could.

• Depends. I wouldn't want to live in an arabic country, so if a guy really wants to stick to that culture I wouldn't want to date him. I'm also not Muslim and I will not convert, other than that I'd be fine with dating one

• what about a relationship then? without any change in your culture or religion.

• this isn't a rule, not all arab the same!

and by the way some of western guys are usually committed to marriage or even to a relationship..

• I think I said that

• I would. They're hot!

• I'm married now, so the answer would be no.

However, when I was dating, I didn't look at race. I looked at who the person was. That's how it should be!

• i like them. I think they're cute, but I also think they are too stingy and thinks too highly of themselves, on offense.

• As long as your cute and nice and don't mind my being non-religious and don want to do anything controling or batsh*t crazy it's cool

• Lol as long as you're cute? He could be drug dealer or a drug addict that won't matter? As long as he is cute you'll date him.

It's pretty obvious you haven't been in a stable relationship.

• If you're respectful and honest with nice arms...I don't see a problem :)

• Nope.

• Nope

• nope, I'd feel scared.

• what? why?

• Because they are Arabs

• Arabs mean what? explain?

• i don't mind interracial dating, and I think arab men are good looking and the culture is interesting food music language etc, but realistically I think the religion would be an issue for me, I don't think we could marry and I would not be fond of his religion to be honest.

• Yeah I don't see why not,

• HELL NO. The way they disrespect their wives and only think of women as a sex object and think theyre good for nothing. No frreaking way. Just stating the obvious

• Why not ?

• I am dating one right now and I couldn't be happier. I am a white Christian American and I love the culture and he makes me super happy

• Not me, too different culture...not my type physically usually

• physically?

what do you mean?

are they fat or slim? lol

• not body its more the face very masculine that I don't like...

• No because I know he'd never take me seriously and will end up marrying a girl from his culture. So basically he'd just be using me as a fling

• but a lot of christian guys don't end it up with marriage..

• Yeah but you have a better chance than with an Arab who knows as soon as he meets you that you're not marriage material

• I have a thing for Arabian culture, and I actually meet a couple of cute Arabian guys~~And Arabian babies are the cutest thing in the world!(big eyes, thick curl hair and the lashes!)

As long as they don't ask me to wear hijab~definitely yes~

• yes I would..love the looks and the culture..and of course the food! I am Indian Muslim btw.

• No, arabic or middle eastern men are not my type. Neither in looks or culture.

What Guys Said 3

• only if you have ties to oil money :D

• No. Because I'm straight.

• Does this mean I can date a arabian girl now,lol.