Take revenge or leave it as it is?

A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend would limit our communication and I'm not one to look for you first, if a guy misses you he will be the one trying to get in contact with you. After two weeks he texts and everything was okay, he said he missed me and I should go over his house. After that night we kissed goodnight the following morning I revived a good morning text but after that he just cut me off. I tried texting him but he never replied. I find out later that he has a new girlfriend. I didn't have the decency to breakup with me, give me that closure. He actually meet her at a party that we went to back in the summer. What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch. That was a crude move on his part. Delete him from Facebook and your phone ASAP, plus all other items that connected the two of you.

On the bright side, it is a beautiful day here in Chicago for October! I suggest a nice long walk on Lake Shore Drive and a slice of Uno's pizza.

What Guys Said 9

• Be a more mature and a bigger person than he is.

Forgive him, but do not forget what he did, and move on. If you don't forgive, your life will be filled with bitterness and anger, which does nothing to him and holds you back from who you are meant to be.

Go out and find somebody that is worthy of you, and at the end of the day you will win the day.

• delete his number and enjoy your life.

• remember taking revenge it puts you on their level, be the bigger person ignore them, delete the Facebook and phone cut all contact and when you see him say hi and smile, nothing hurts more than showing them it never affected you

• -Learn from YOUR mistakes!-

• leave it and learn your lesson, headgames make guys resent you.

• It'll also make him tell all her friends that she's a psycho bitch and not to date her, which could eventually cause her to get a reputation

• revenge poisons the soul.

• What a douchebag, just get rid of him completely. Do not even bother with revenge.

• Abort it for sure

• If you want revenge that counts that's fair and legal, just send him a message and tell him that you would have jumped him out when you found out he was seeing another girl, but that would just make you a hypocrite because you were also seeing another guy while you were seeing him. Then don't forget to include the words. But it's not big deal.

What Girls Said 7

• Be basic friendly to him. When you see him, say "hi", smile and walk away. That way you give him the impression you couldn't care less, which is the worst feeling you could give him. If you'd do anything to her or him, that would show you you still care (which is normal) but that you can't move on. Be the bigger person and pretend you don't give a flyin f'.

The best revenge isn't a dish served cold, but showing the person you're having a great time without them.

• Go and thank that girl for doing you a favor :)

• forget him,he is playing with you and her

• Leave it be and let it go. It's never a good idea to get revenge on someone who hurt you, just because you're mad at the moment. You'll eventually get over it and move on to someone better. So in return, finding someone better than he was and will ever be would be the ultimate revenge.

• There is nothing better than revenge

• Well you are not ugly and I'm sure you can find someone new in no time but if anything bust his ego and give him the cold shoulder that will kill him

• just cut him out. don't be mean, rude, etc, but just cut off contact and pretend he didn't exist in your life. I know that's hard to do, and it feels like you're giving in, but he'll miss you soon and if you're not still involving him in your life at all he will really regret his decision.