Do you remember your first kiss? how was it?

Do you remember your first kiss?

And how was this first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• My female roommate jumped me one night after a rough break up with her boyfriend. She was horny as heck. I ended up getting my first kiss and losing my virginity on the same night at age 24. It was a very pleasant experience. She really wanted to make me happy. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I do :)

If words could describe it, I sure would have written an essay and more here. I can still feel that kiss on my lips, heart and mind.

• yes, how could I forget ...it was f***ing immense. we starting kissing then tongues then well the rest just happened ...its kinda sad though because I never had that same feeling back wen I kissed her again ...it was good but not that deep pit of your stomach amazing.

• Remember it vividly! I was 16 and this slightly older girl got me at a party. She kissed me gently on the lips at first and then stuck her tongue down my throat! I almost came in my pants instantly! She taught me a lot that night!

• She kissed me when we were in kindergarten and drowned in the flooded creek a couple of weeks after school was out for the summer.

• i was in the 3rd grade I felt dazed and confused after it but it felt really good

• It was with my girlfriend and was cute but she had no idea what she was doing

• dont remember and don't care. First lay..yes I remember and it felt great ;)

• In like 5th grade, it was okay I guess. Wish it was with someone I actually liked, lol.

• Yeah it was during "7 minutes in heaven" except I was tricked into kissing a dude. Never lived that one down.

What Girls Said 8

• I was 5 and it was in my bedroom. I don't remember the kiss itself but I remember the details surrounding it. My nana babysat me and my brothers and a kid from my kindergarten class. I liked him so I ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. Then he dragged me up to my room and pulled me into the space between the dresser and the wall. He puckered his lips and I thought he wanted to kiss me on the cheek and so I turned my head but he turned it back and kissed me on the mouth.

I just realized that with a move like that at 5 he probably grew up to be a total player.

• Yup I remember. The guy was a big crush if mine and he was a really good kisser, unfortunately he was drunk at the time and it didn't mean anything

• my first kiss was sweet...it was magical ha ha I was like 15! but ...first make out ...not so much cause you both don't know what the f*** you're doing at first...but the feeling is incredible I think :)

• It was gross.

• I was 9 just a peck on the lips I was terrified pleased and disgusted I giggled the whole walk home

• I was 15? And it was pretty awesome :)

• Aww it was in my bedroom and it wasn't anything big.

• yes and it was awkward and kind of weird we were at the movies and he just surprised me and he used way too much tongue too soon and it was dark and unexpected, I was in 10th grade. after the movie we took a walk and we did it more and it got much better