What's a cute text I could send to keep him thinking of me?

I left yesterday day morning to visit my friend in California and that morning this guy who I find very cute invited me to breakfast and paid for me, even though I was already pulling out cash for my part. He and I aren't that close yet so I want to just send something simple and cute to let him know that I'm thinking about him on my trip. Or should I let it be since I'm returning late Sunday night?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you just went out make it blunt and say something like breakfast was great or if you wanna be more forward thanks for breakfast the other day I hope we can do it again soon. Nothing more tho or you might as well say " come to my house and bring condoms" cause that's how itll translate to guys.

What Guys Said 3

• text him: breakfast was great, but it'd be better if I made it at my house ;)" thatll grab his attention...haha jk don't say that :p

• Something such as this will do very well:

"Thanks for taking me out to breakfast, cutie. Can't wait to see you when I get back! ;-)"

• It totally depends on what you want when you return if you think that you could maybe try a relationship when you return go the full way, ie I had a really nice breakfast, I really hope we can do it again some time. I'll be thinking of you until our next meeting. Something like that.

• I would like to try a relationship with me when I get back but I don't want to come off cheesy or too strong

What Girls Said 3

• Text him: I've been watching you ;)

• Text him that you miss him and he's the only thing on your mind and he'll be the only thing on your mind till you see him again (; that'll make him smile and keep thinki bout you (:

• just 2 let him know you are thinkn of him hi I'm thinkin bout you right nw