What are some good first date ideas?

Im going to ask this girl out and where would be a nice place to take her/any first date ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you have $ or not, so here's just a random list:

coffee & dessert, so you can linger & talk

an art show or museum, so you can walk & talk

wine & cheese tasting, "tasting" not a drunken free for all, lol

Haunted house? One of you is bound to be scared to death & need a hug!

corn maze: I don't know where you live, but in the mid-west, we have this...fun, fun

ice skating: there's indoor

concert: something like in the park, not a loud rock thing, more like something you can talk over &

about.

Paintball: I know! But it's adventurous!

Go to an old record store & browse the stuff, point out what you each like, & talk about it.

Same thing with a book store.

Football game

Hockey game

Pack a nice "nibble" pick-nick and go to a park or river side & watch the sun rise or set (candles)

Good luck. Have fun.

• Thanks for B.A. I hope your date is great! :-)

What Girls Said 14

• Coffee

• Amusement parks are good because statistics show that an exciting first date can spur love. Also walking together strengthens bonds :D having a dinner after is perfect as well

• just take a drive and get 'lost' together! find a restaurant neither of you have heard before :) things like that keep it romantic, spontaneous, and absolutely adorable. although do be sure to keep a GPS on your phone or on hand, just in case..

• Drive-in movie

• Go to the movies,, or out on a nice dinner :)

• A cute little coffee shop! <33

• It depends on the girl. I'm adventurous and athletic so my dream date is burgers and fries and then a mud run or kayaking. But not all girls are willing to do that.

• Bed of a pick up truck

• Picnic
    Zoo
    Mini golf

• I know this may sound cringy, but a picnic in the park in the evening is absolutely stunning!

• Go see a movie ??

• If you're nervous or don't want to talk much, go to the movies. If you really want to sit down and talk with her, go to dinner. And if you don't want something with a lengthy time commitment, meet up for a quick snack - frozen yogurt, ice cream, etc.

• Frozen yogurt, my fav.
    Maybe weinerschnitzel.
    Mimi's Cafe
    Or Mimi's for a second date.
    Do something like pottery or go rock climbing depending on what type of girl you have on your hands. (: good luck.

• I had a guy ask me to the bowling alley and we had nachos, bowled and played lazer tag. It was so much fun and definitely took the pressure off.

What Guys Said 2

• Best first date I had was to a baseball game. Plenty of time to talk plus your at a game so you have a lot of outs if it is not going well.

• It really depends on what type of 1st date you want, once you've decided google it and you'll probably find something that'll interest you(I've done it before). If that doesn't work, I'll be waiting to answer:D