We've been dating since a month. Is it too early for ...?

i am 18 he is 24..we've been dating since a month and a half..he has already told me that he wants me...i feel really comfortable with him and I feel that I am ready to have *** with him(it will be for first time for me)he has touched me everywhere and I absolutely like it..he understands me and I am not under pressure but I feel like I want it..i know what will you say..ïf you want it do it", but all of my friends usually wait 3-4 months and I think it is too early...its stupid but if I do it now I am confused about what my friend and family will say, because they all say that it is TOO EARLY..

Most Helpful Guy

• well if the feelings are there and mutual I say go for it.No it isn't to short of a time if you both feel the same then why wait.and be all tense.Your friends and family might say it is to soon but ask them have they ever felt this way before.I bet they will say yes.I say be safe be sure have fun

What Guys Said 4

• Kinda sounds like you want to wait a little while longer. Nothing wrong with that if that's how you feel.

• A month is plenty of time, if you are ready then do it.

• Do it up.

• Has he asked you to be in a committed relationship with you, or are you hoping to have sex with him and that he'll continue to be your man? It is important to clarify that first!

• we have been daing for a month and a half and we are a couple(oficially together) for a month.. he has asked me 3 times to be his girlfriend and than I accepted because I really like him..a week ago he told me that he loves me..he is ready to wait but are already really intimate so I feel like I am ready..what I am afraid of is that everyone else thing that it will be too soon and I am afraid not to make a mistake..of course I am also afraid that my parents will go crazy..

• thank you very much :)

• You're welcome. Don't rush, there's no need to. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• it is too early IMO he is a LOT older and could just be taking advantage, if you have to ask it means you aren't ready.