What is the right dating age?

Some people say that fifteen is the right dating age, but I see my friend's younger brother, who is 10, going out! What do you people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rush it -- men don't become truly date-able (mature, confident, emotionally and financially stable, sensitive, good lays, educated, attentive, interesting, less who-needs-brains-when-you-have-a-penis) until they hit 25.

It's fun to date "boys" but it gets old almost as quickly as they cum. ;-)

I tried to get around that by dating 25-yr old men in my teens, but they all turned out to be creepy. (Come on, what kind of mid-twenties guy would chase a teenager?)

Advice: Don't rush into dating, and realize if he's under 25, he's probably still a "boy".

What Guys Said 1

• 16 should be the minimum age and even then, dating should be casual. Steady dating at an early age often leads to tragedy.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say 13 or 14. Before then, you don't really know what you're doing anyway.