How do I get him back?

Me and my now ex broke up last Wednesday, he claims is because I'm untrustworthy and I flirt to much with my best guy friend (which he just figured out that he was a girlfriend and have been dating for 3 months) we where dating for about to be 10 months... his a football player and now him and this girl are dating one week and a half has gone by since we broke up and they have been dating for 5 days( I know that she was liked him since the beginning of the school year )I think that he broke up with me because he liked her ...where going to a beach party because we where dating so long have mutual friends ...any tips? ...I still really like him...I don't know what to do how to I make it seem that I don't like him and I moved on...or how to get him back? Please answer as soon as possible party's today at 1:30pm

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile smile smile, act like you DO NOT CARE about what he is doing. If you have to talk to them, be NICE to her. He'll see how kind and cool you're being and it'll make him wonder. If you act jealous, bitchy, snotty, insecure, unhappy, clingy (ANY OF THE ABOVE) it'll be a huge turn off for him. Oh yea, don't contact him. Let him contact you, VERY IMPORTANT

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry. This girl will dump him soon. Go to the beach party with the best guy friend and set it up with him so that you cuddle and smooch a lot just to bug your ex!

• He has a girlfriend that he has been dating for 3 months WHILE he was dating you?

What Girls Said 0