What's your favorite quality in someone (as in, a potential date)?

Favorite quality for personality?

What about for looks?

I'm just curious to see everyone's personal preference :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are important but the quality I look for in good sense of humor.

What Guys Said 3

• Sense of humor is cool. It's also cool if they get my humor or else I'll feel like an idiot and they'll think of me as an idiot. I also like girls with nice hair, but they should probably have other good traits as well.

• personality: their warmness

looks: "eyes and thighs"

• attractiveness and humor

What Girls Said 2

• Sense of humor and a passion are extremely attractive...

• I like respectful, courageous gentlemen who have a bit of a wild, adventurous streak. Makes me weak in the knees.

"preference" is such an overused word. Can you please be more original?

• All I was asking was, "What do you like in a person?" Preference was just a word that suited the sentence and bundled a few words into one. Nothing like being concise ;)

• and I'm sorry for being offensive. I was just irritated at people using that word all the time, but I made it a big deal and it's not

• You're right, in any question remotely related to what I asked it has the word 'preference'. I'll try to find another word next time anything like this comes to mind.