I have no Idea what to do

Okay I met this guy online and we started an LDR well he just told me he wasn't using his pictures he had a white kids photo but he is black(I feel bad but I feel raceist ) however my family would kill me if they found out I was dating him .. My family is really rude and I don't want to hurt his feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you're taking this guy and this situation WAY too seriously. Second of all you need to log off whatever site you met him on and don't talk to him again. Your relationship isn't real and you need to let that go and interact with guys in person. First of all, the guy used a white boy's picture when he is black! That should be the least of your worries. What if you thought he was some cute boy around your age and he's really some 56 year old pedophile who wants to rape you and kill you? He probably isn't even really a teen. He's using fake pics, you don't know who the hell he is or what his motives are. "He" could be more than one guys trying to groom a young girl online so they can finally meet up and trick you. the possibilities are endless. If you were my daughter I'd probably "kill" you for having an online LDR with some dude you don't even know in the first place.

Okay to make a long story short, f*** his feelings just stop talking to him. He's a creep, a liar and you should be doing something better with your time.

What Guys Said 4

• aw. well, the guy is a liar. but looks aside- do you like his inside personality? is he a guy you could see yourself being with? if he is not 100% that, then just end it.

• All that aside... He was misrepresenting/lying about who he was... Putting up someone else's pictures and acting like you are someone else isn't exactly trustworthy. Don't waste your time with people that play with you like that.

• You're in a LDR and you met him online, at your age you'll probably never even meet him

Doesn't matter what your family thinks at this point

• Don't trust him. I don't like fanning paranoia like the media does, but the truth is you don't know who he is or why he mislead you. All you know at this point is he did just that. Don't give him any further benefit of the doubt.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't feel bad... he lied to u. Just tell him that you don't want a relationship with someone who starts a relationship by lying.