Haven't seen him in a week?

My boyfriend and I haven't really talked or seen each other in a week. It's Sunday now and the last time I had a conversation with him was last Sunday night/Monday morning. It was kind of an argument but I didn't realize he wasn't going to be talking to me because he usually warns me that he needs his space and he never did.

Anyway, I texted him the next day and got no word. So I texted him again 2 days later to see if he was okay not realizing he was upset with me. He answered and just said he was doing okay. So yesterday (2 days later again) I tried getting a hold of him, apologizing and asking if he was upset. No answer.

Is he going to break up with me? I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole non communication thing for a week after a fight w you reaching out to him and him rejecting you would be a deal breaker for me. I get that guys need their space but this is a little too much. I would reach out to him one more time let him know how invested in the relationship you are and how much you care for him. If he truly cares for you then he will step up and quit this sh*t. If not then you know where you stand and can move on no matter how difficult that may be. That will leave you free to find someone that can treat you w the respect you deserve.

What Guys Said 1

• He's neeeding more space than usual, right? Yes, I think he is probably breaking up with you after a week of no communication. Unless this is a patternwith him; some people go incommunicado once in a while without warning, and then come back as if nothing had happpened.

• The last time we didn't talk, we didn't talk for about 5 days. I'm just hoping I hear from him, he has some of my stuff... And I really love him so breaking up is something I don't want either but I just can't do anything now.

• They've noticed it too. He's got some issues going on right now but I'm the only one that seems to be getting ignored. I am the person closest to him though, he's alienated all of his friends it seems like... All but two.

• A lot of his friends are also getting the silent treatment...not just you. Maybe he will come out of it, but maybe not. I'd send him a brief message just to show you haven't given up...

What Girls Said 3

• yeah I think it's over and he is doing the slow fade away thing.

• Break up with him, before he breaks with you!

• Theres a probability of him cheating on you and breaking up with you.

• I really doubt he's cheating on me. A friend of mine ran into him and he said he was alone. But the breaking up with me... Eh > <.

• maybe you should break up with him/? see how he likes it! throw it back in his face chica!

• If I could get ahold of him, I'd have an easier time doing so. I want to have a civil talk with him before I do so though and I'm not sure if that's going to happen.