Best date you've been on?

So I decided to take full advantage of this forum and check up on the best date girls have been on or guys have taken girls on. First dates preferably but any ideas are good. Also make em realistic, if your last boyfriend was bill gates and flew you to puerto rico, Brazil, and the Bahamas in one day, I couldn't care less cause I'm not gonna do that sh*t for my first date. Cheers.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly it isn't about where you go. a good date is a good date because you guys are a good match...you have good chemistry, you get along well, it either "works" or doesn't. my best first date was just simply going to coffee and taking a walk together because we clicked and got on well..there was attraction physically and personality wise and we had fun together and wanted to see each other again.

when the people are good they will enjoy being together on a date wherever they end up going.

that being said I prefer something simple for a first date like coffee or maybe grabbing a drink..but not too many. because you can just sit and talk and there is none of that restaurant pressure and you aren't distracted by doing some activity.

• Lol I tend to disagree, an amazing first date makes all the difference. I've gotten girls who are very slightly interested in me just by having an awesome idea for a first date; however I don't want to redo the same thing with another girl cause itll feel weird so I was just looking to see if anyone had any ideas.

• well honestly I think those are really girls who just want a placeholder boyfriend or are impressed with materialism. no offense.

• one of them I had about 20 buddies playing hide and seek at ikea so I brought her along the other we went out for cofee, and I set up the projector on the garage door with her favorite movie so it was like a old-school car movie theatre, less than 20$ dates

What Girls Said 7

• My best first date was with my current boyfriend of 3 years. He unexpectedly came to my house to hang out and wanted to go bowling, so we went. He paid for me (which was cute because he was dead broke) and he made subtle hints that he liked me, but not enough for me to be sure and ended with us dating.

• best date was with this guy who picked me up and we got dinner at a really cute restaurant, and then he took me to the most perfect little beach and we had a very sweet first kiss, it was amazing..too bad it didn't work out haha...first dates are important but remember its not where you guys go, it how you make her feel

• uhm best date? my favorite date was to the bowling ally and then to eat and hangout to get to know each other. To be honest I have more fun on group dates so it won't be that awkward . branch off when yall feel comfortable enough to be alone. Get her something like a stuffed animal or chocolates change it up instead of flowers !

• your funny.

• Lol, your name is DirtyDiaper

• Well I went to his house, we made pizza together (homemade), and he got all my favorite movies and watched them with me, we then made cookies (well mostly ate the cookie dough). probably the most chilled laid back date ever! I loved it! :) I'm a cheap girl easy to please. I want your time, and love WAY before your money!

• that sounds like a pretty dope idea, but first I g2 bring my Gordon Ramsay skills up before I do that :P thx

• it's fun and good bonding time! simple and you can be yourself! I was able to wear something comfy (yoga pants and a t-shirt) and not dress up! I don't know best and most memorable date night! I thought it was super fun we wanted to do it again..

• Both of my best first dates involved nights on the town - the usual spotting out good places to go for drinks, and walking around to see nightlife. For one we went to a club as well, but it's hard to get to know someone like that. Anyway, getting the chance to walk around together and talk was great.

The other thing they both had in common was we went to Toys R Us. I know it sounds silly, but getting to laugh with someone and play around like that really lightens up the mood and lets you bring out the kid in your date. It was a ton of fun.

What Guys Said 2