How can I get him to text me back!?

The guy that I was/am dating always takes ages texting me back...

We were seeing each other, going on dates etc for 4 months and we slept together a couple of times 2 weeks ago we kept hanging out and he confessed that he felt intimidated by me and that I was out of his league (these are his words not mine). However he always takes a day or two to reply to my texts and last thurs I said I would pop in if he was home? and I still have not received a reply.

For background... he is 20 and never been in a relationship and always has plans with the boys. His two older sisters also have never had relationships so I feel like his never had to remain in connect with anyone. But its not a case of him being a slut.

How can I get him to want to message me first and organize for us to hang out! And how do I get him to reply to me... I have not contacted him since last Thursday. I really like this guy and I know he likes me but I don't want to sound annoying I just want to be wanted! please help xxxx

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like he's not that interested in you.

You'd think "being out of his league" could be a compliment, but it could also be pejorative.

• any advice to getting him reinterested - he was the one that was originally most interested

• If he was the first one to be interested, now he had sex, maybe he got what he wanted ?

It's hard to say, really. Besides offering him to do stuff together, I don't really know what you could do. Maybe have a serious talk with him, telling him you find it disrespectful that he ignores you each time for two days (hint : the only good reply he could make is "I'm sorry" and then he changes his behavior). Good luck, but be ready to break up if it doesn't satisfy you.

What Girls Said 0