How would a girl flirt with a guy over text message?

so if you wanted to know if a girl likes you, how could you tell over test messaging

Most Helpful Girl

• The winking face is a great indicator. I ONLY use it when flirting. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• My way of flirting is texting a little sexual innuendo if I'm really interested in a guy. But I have to be REALLY interested to cross that line.

• If she has sent you a text more then 5 times in one day...she definitely likes you. Flirting via texting is over rated...any girl does it just to get attention. :)

• I would flirt with a guy by using a lot of kissy and winky emoticons and maybe sprinkling some dirty innuendos.

What Guys Said 1

• I thik the frequency gives you a clue. Does she initiate texting, and does she answer every question you ask, or does she go on about other things that are more important to her?

There's no absolute way to tell, since some girls are just adddicted to texting and aren't really interested in ever meeting you!

• I was asking her about her family and she answered them

She was answered every question I was asking her in fact but she hasn't asked me questions yet

• When she tells me she can't she tells me.

• I agree with LJ..best answer, no?