Whenever we are together he brings up doing on dates, but we have yet to go on a date.

Whenever we are together he brings up doing on dates, but we have yet to go on a date. We are basically just friends with benefits but I notice that he treats me differently, like in a more affectionate way. Why does he do this, I'm a little confused.

Thanks everyone!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Set a date he's already brought out the fact that ya should go out on a date. Go ahead an plan it then and set it up,if he goes through with it then he's not just all talk. Let him know ahead of time or find out a day he's not working or doing something so he won't bail. But if he disses you or keeps rescheduling on you with no intentions of going out then you might want to end it. Sometime friends with benefits are just that and nothing more but just try it your way this time around.