Talking with a guy, he stays and we haven't even kissed yet?

I have been talking to a guy for right around a month. Things have been going really well, and we hang out whenever our schedules allow it. We met through a mutual friend and hit it off right away. He is a very chivalrous guy, getting every door and giving me his jacket ect, and we talk about things as if we are dating. He will randomly kiss my cheek or forehead or hand, but we Haven't actually kissed yet. I don't want to be creepy and bring it up, but I feel as if we should have by now. He stayed the night yesterday and literally just cuddled and fell asleep. It's wonderful that he isn't all about sex, but a kiss on the lips is well overdue in my eyes. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't push it. But it sounds like he is unsure. Maybe you should confirm you don't have a disease so he won't be afraid to kiss you. Its not a joke. Exchanging fluids is dangerous.

• we've shared a drink before though so how is that any different?

What Girls Said 1

• You should kiss him. If you get the strong vibe that you guys really are together, then go for it. This exact thing happened with me and my current boyfriend. He stayed over one night and didn't even touch me lol.. I had to invite him to sit on the bed and then he fell asleep like stick straight, no cuddling, and when I asked him about it later he was just like "I DIDNT WANT TO BE THAT GUY. I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.. but I really WANTED to kiss you.." I think that if you guys have been like that for a month is pretty clear that you both like each other. If he pulls away or doesn't let you kiss him, that's when you can hvae a converstaion about it.

• I thought about it but I don't want to seem too forward

• Yeah I guess the worst thing that can happen is that its a little awkward. Thanks :)

• Good luck! =)