Why would a girl express her true feelings for a guy before she leaves?

This girl texted me and said she had to go back home because of a family emergency and she told me how she truly feels about me before she left. I don't get why she waited until she left to tell me. Like why didn't she tell me sooner instead of keeping it a serect?

Also, should I message her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go back home? Is she not from your area? Another country? It's just easier to "come clean" when you know that there is no real chance of anything occurring between yourself and the one you desire. You can just spit out what you feel and dip without worrying about the repercussions or fear of rejection.

• Yeah, but I could have called, texted etc and told her how I felt and possibly form a relationship with her.

Anyway, I don't know why I asked this because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if she said it before or after she left. She said it regardless.

What Girls Said 3

• She was just afraid you didn't feel the same way as it doesn't sound like you ever asked her on a date

• She was scared that you didn't feel the same way about her so she left it to last minute. It's like she was leaving anyways if you didn't feel the same ways it wouldn't matter. But I doubt she did it that moment because she didn't care but she did.i feel for her though I know how that feels but yeah you should message her no harm in that

• Guys often do the same thing. There's stuff they want to get off their chests before parting.

What Guys Said 0