Did he want to kiss me?

I know you're not him and you don't know his exact intentions, but I want to know what you guys think.

I went out on a first date with a guy who's been a long time family friend. My family is convinced he likes me by the way they see us interact with each other. So, at the end of our date when he walks me to the door, he says the line "You know, you can kiss me if you really want to." I didn't oblige him, but we left on a good note.

What I want to know is, was he just being flirty? Or did he say that because he really wanted to kiss me? Or maybe was he playing me? What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He wanted a kiss. I would probably have given him a peck on the cheek. He probably said that because he didn't know how you;d feel about it, being family friends and all (can make things awkward)

But hey, if it goes well next time (if there is a next time), go for it ;)

• You don't really need anyone to tell you what you probably should already know.

It's pretty obvious that he wanted one.