Why would she not reply?

This happens every couple of days. First I text the girl I like, like normal since she only texts me when she wants to talk about college work. After I text her, often, she will text back and then I'll reply and then no reply. Sometimes we will text for a few hours and then she will stop replying or sometimes it's just a few texts. Why would she do this? She doesn't just not reply to my first text, it's anything after. The only time she didn't text back to my first text was because she was helping out at something and when she was done she then replied then nothing again! Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is interested in me, I think he should just ask me out. If that is the only communication you have with someone, it's easy for the conversation to get boring or because you're not present you run into other things in the middle of your day that prevent you from continuing. There isn't much to talk about that way...just ask her out. She'll say yes or no. Go from there but why waste your time. Only she can answer.

What Girls Said 3

• She may be working or simply busy. But you have to face the fact that SHE MAY NOT BE INTERESTED! Try a dating site. I love pof.com! Sorry I just really love that site that's how I met my man! I love him so much. Might be pregnant ^-^. I say get over her. Ususally if a girl is interested she'll text you like crazy and will always ALWAYS reply.

• Most of the time if the conversation isn't going anywhere she will not text back. Especially if you don't have much to talk about or you keep asking her the same questions over and over again.

• Idk. Ask her.

What Guys Said 0