Which baby name should I choose?

I can't decide between the two, so help me out :D

• Christopher Isaac
  • Benjamin Isaac
Select a gender to cast your vote:
add Benjamin Brett into the choices too :D thanks!
Ok guys, I chose Benjamin Reed. Not a choice I had up, but after looking at the suggestions I really liked that one :D thanks for the help!

154

Most Helpful Girl

• Christopher Isaac has a better ring to it. But I prefer Benjamin as a first name because I prefer Ben to Chris. I do love the name Isaac though =]

• Same here which is why I considered changing his middle name..but I'm not sure what goes with Benjamin

• I personally think Benjamin Reilly sounds nice =] but that's just me. my nephew's name is Benjamin Thomas. Benjamin Barry also has a ring, but there might be too much alliteration. a great rule of thumb is if the first name starts with one letter of the alphabet, skip one letter and use the next one for the middle name, for instance, Benjamin Dillon or Benjamin David are very good matches. if you wanted to use Isaac as a middle name, you could use Gregory Isaac.

• I think Benjamin Dillon is really cute I also like Benjamin Brian

What Guys Said 4

• Instead of 'Isaac', make his middle name the Girls Ask Guys (GAG) URL for promotional purposes:

"Christopher Girlsaskguys.com Johnson".

• No really that's OK, but I do appreciate your sarcasm and rudeness.

• It was a joke!

BrettH wanted your baby's initials to be PB & J and he gets a pass.

I make a joke about inserting GirlsAskGuys in there and I get HAMMERED by you.

Don't you think you're being a little unfair?

• BBJ! or hey patrick benjamin jhonson so he's a PB and J ...lol

• just name him "Guy"

• prob really late but guiseppe lol

guiseppe delgado

thats names beastly

What Girls Said 14

• Christopher Isaac sounds cute..

• christopher isaac...o yeah it would be short for chris and all the christophers I know is so freakn hot lol so you want ur baby to sound manely benjamin sounds lame sorry..

• christopher issac for sure... benjamin brett sounds like that actor benjamin bratt...and a little like a tongue twister

• What's the last name?

• In my opinion you shouldn't use Christopher because is sooooooooo common I like benjamin brett

• I personally liked the name Christopher...i like the middle name Reed though! I don't know depends if you think they sound good together.

• ben is my favorite name

• Mine too, I've decided to go with Benjamin Reed :D Not one of the choices but I like it a lot.

• Aw that's a cute name :D I'm a little bit scared to death right now lol, but I'm excited!

• Haha I think that means your'e normal!

• Im telling ya Christopher Issac Johnson slides off the tongue

• I like brad lol you should use that instead.

• Benjamin Brett is so catchy! I love this one!

• I thought so too :D I'm trying to narrow it down lol and it's not getting easier!

• Sometimes you can't choose until you actually see the baby. When he comes out, look at him and see which one fits him.

• I love Christopher Isaac! It's a beautiful name for a boy!

• I like the name Brett.

• benjamin brett

• I really like Chris or Christopher! Benjamin sounds tooo... meh, religious?