How do you get guys to stop booty calling you?

And start calling during the day to actually hang out? I am sick of being booty called. I don't know why but come the weekend half a dozen boys will text or call to see "what I'm up to" after 10pm. But during the week, I rarely speak to them. If I try and initiate a conversation it typically just ends up at a dead end. It's not like I'm easy either, so I'm not sure why these boys get the impression that all I want is a sloppy hook up. How do I get boys to start considering me as more than just a hookup and get them to text me during the week, during the DAY?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two hookups in two months is enough to give you a reputation as a girl who is easy to hook up with. Clearly that's how at least this group of guys sees you now. Like it or not, your actions have consequences. It's not too late to change your reputation, but you have to "walk the walk" or guys will know that they can dismiss what you say. That means no more hooking up; and limiting sex only to committed relationships. And make that requirement well-known to these guys and to your friends.

You'll also have to accept that many of the guys who currently hang around you will lose interest and drift away, because they're only in your orbit because they're hoping for some sex. And it's OKAY for them to drift off, because that will free up space for guys who are actually interested in a more substantial relationship with you.

• I am a virgin. When I hookup with a guy we just make out. I have never heard of a girl getting a reputation for hooking up with one guy a month.

• You've never been in the college environment either. It's hyper-sex-focused, and a very insulated world that runs on different rules, and your actions are much more visible because everything is happening in a bubble.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop giving them your booty.

Explain it to one of them that you don't want to be a booty call.

• Stop dressing like you're easy or acting like it

• I don't. I've been at college for two months and have hooked up twice since I got here.

What Girls Said 2

• Simply don't take calls at night. Don't even answer...or you could ignore his night time call and then call him back around 5 or whenever YOU want to talk. If you do that, it let's him know that he doesn't make your schedule,u do

It may take him a couple times, but when a guy realizes, hey Gigi never returns my calls, he'll probably ask you when he sees you why you haven't answered him. Say,I have things to do in the morning so I need my sleep instead of being in the phone...then change the subject. He will either not ever call you again or he will get with the program and call you earlier

You can also say 10 is not a good time for me to talk, call me earlier.

When he suggests a hang out spot that you don't like (at his house for example) tell him, you'll be at such and such bar and grill at four this afternoon and you could see him then, but you're getting up early in the am and you're busy right now

If he wants you, he will go after you within the parameters you've set for him

• Tell them straight up what you are looking for.

Say," I want to get to know you. I'd like to go on a date."

See how they respond to that.

If they seem un-interested then delete their number.

You don't have any more time to waste.