Mom, stop pressuring me to date!

my mom won't stop doing this I even talked to her about it before but she still mentions it every chance she get. I get it she got dates all the time when she was my age and I can't seem to get a date. but she won't stop bringing it up and asking why I don't date and asking if I like girls, and I've had it but she won't stop. I just BAH! I don't know how to fix it, guys won't date me, she won't shut up. it just sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her that she is scaring you for life and that the more she pressure you the less you want to date.

Be blunt about it otherwise she won't understand.

• i did tell her that, we've talked about it before and I told her my feelings but she won't stop

• You may also consider (or at least tell her that you are) contacting Child Safety Services to report your mothers child abuse. (that is what this is)

• thats not helpful, if there contacted I get put in foster care

What Guys Said 2

• Oh god; that's tough. just create a fake date - to keep your mom off your back.

• doesn't work she checks these guys out first like has to meet them or see that there real and all sorts of crazy stuff

• why won't guys date you

• i don't know I tell guys I like them or try to flirt or get to now guys but I either get shut down or find out there chasing someone else

What Girls Said 2

• Just say it would interfere with your study and boys your age are extremely immature. Or watch sixteen and pregnant with her :D

• she says I should date older boys like she used to

• Well go get some old man off the street and bring him home. See how she likes that.

• I know how you feel... I am 20 years old and everyone in my house, Brother.Sister.Father. Mother are all telling me to find a boyfriend already.. I keep telling them that I want to be single and yet they still tell me that I am a grown woman and should date already... Honesty just don't pay attention to them which I do most of the time :3