FABULOUS DATE! - why hasen't he called? should I text him?

On Monday night I went on a fabulous date! (I had met the guy in a group setting 2 times before and he finally asked me out). There was never a silent moment - him and I were talking forever and laughing and joking around. Half way through the date he even suggested a second date and possible places/days. After going to dinner he asked if I wanted to take a walk and then see a movie so we went. During the movie we cuddled and he kissed me. Then he offered to drive me home (I live 40 min away) and before I left his car we madeout and he said he'd like to go on another date...and that he'd call me. The day after he texted me saying 'you left your umbrella in my care...so I guess your stuck seeing me again ;) ' I responded by saying ' hehe its broken =P' 'how's work?' and he replied saying 'soooo busyyyyy. and thenhe asked me how work was'

Anyway, 2 days have gone by and I haven't heard from him at all...its also Friday tomorrow (the day he said we'd get together)...should I text him? Maybe about my umbrella or iuno something flirty?

advise please!

*I am usually not too concerned with stuff like this but this guy gives me butterflies and I actually like him for once! - he's so darn interesting! hehe

Most Helpful Guy

• Or he could be really busy with work and other stuff...

What Guys Said 4

• Just call him yourself. It's not rocket science. Also, if he did text/call right away you'd think he was desperate or easy. So you've created a "damned if I do and damned if I don't" mentality for him. If you want to talk to him that bad, then pick up the phone. If you can't do that then you don't deserve this guy.

• Text him, jst lyk you say. You know, about the umbrella or something. You could really mis out on a good man

• why don't the women ever git off their asses and call the guy?

• because when we do call then a lot of the times the guy feels like he doesn't need to do the work and we're the ones left chasing, plus guys get bored a lot faster than girls so them doing the chasing is better for everyone involved usually imo

• I call bullsh*t

• He could be a player and or may not of had the great time you had. Don't text or call him and play it cool.

What Girls Said 3

• hmm he's the one who suggested the date so I definitely think you should wait for him to ask, if he hasn't texted you by NEXT Friday then text him saying something about needing your umbrella back in a cute/ flirty way

I think he's just trying to not be too eager, give it time :)

• He may just be busy...

Just drop a simple message "this wekend still good for you ?"

Or start out with conversation "how's work?", "how's your day?", etc then get around to asking if he still wanted to get together this week

• i would wait because the fact that he made so many plans with you already and did not follow through does not give me a good feeling.