If your girlfriend gave you a present like this one?

Got you a candy apple, two of your favorite candies, and tied a note and a flower to it, and on the note it says she's happy you're her guy and she adores you. And she has the school call you down with a pass to get it.

What would you do? Would you like it?

I did it to my guy today and he hasn't texted me... But I know he got it and smiled really big when he did, but he still hasn't texted me.. wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the though that counts and this would be amazing. Little things like this do make us guys smile.

Being young though he might just be embarrassed to make it to public, which is understandable, some people don't exactly like to put every aspect of their relationship on display.

What Guys Said 4

• Agree with Papercut2, I would think it would be sweet, but being called down would be awkward. Personally, I would still appreciate it and show my gratitude for having done something thoughtful.

• You probably embarrassed him.

• How?

• The entire announcement thing, the presentation of a sentimental gift by a group of office staff, it being flowers and all that... If you had found a time to be alone with him and gave it to him, I'm sure he would think it was very sweet of you. He probably appreciates it in some way. The fact that you made a scene out of it probably bothered him. Guys don't typically like to be showcased like that and showered with flowers and candies in front of everyone.

• id run, run as fast as I can and change my door lock

• huhh?

• experience I've had tells me to run from clingy girls

• Lol wtf I'm his girlfriend of 6 months so I get him a present. that's normal not clingy.

• That's awesome, except the school calling him down, that's kind of weird

What Girls Said 1