Hey guys would you find it cute if a girl messaged you saying your cute let's hangout sometime?

To cut a long story short. He was the gas meter person who changed our meter. He's not the meter reader though. He works for British gas. My mom came upstairs when he arrived and he was doing his job. She said to me wow he's a very handsome lad. I was keen to go down as I thought I wonder if she's right. As I thought he left I peeked out the window and I saw him. An he was gorgeous. So I came down stairs to tell my mom I agree. He came back to tell my mom he's looking for the paperwork that will help her understand the new meter then as I looked up I saw big gorgeous hazel eyes. My heart melted and I blushed as he went back to get the paperwork not long after he closed door I was like oh wow I could barely breathe. He was just a stunning guy. I have a feeling he overheard. As he got my mom to sign the paperwork. My mom kept talking to me and I was replying he was looking at me as I spoke to my mom. I could feel his eyes on me. He seemed a bit shy though so we didn't speak sadly. As he went to leave he seemed pretty hesitant and did not make a quick dash when he left. Even when he got in his car he took a while to go. I felt such a connection and would like to see him again. My mom encouraged this.she said to me not long after oh I have his number as he called to say he was on his way to sort the meter. I got it from my mom and texted him. No reply yet though. Do I sound needy? Fair enough if he's got a girlfriend and I understand if he doesn't fancy me. But worth a try right. Hot guys never fancy me though even though guys say I'm attractive. White/mixed guys seemed to like their blondes and brunettes not a mixed girl but hey that could just be their preference. Guys would you think it's cute or would you think why the hell didn't I chase him out the door?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think wow she is amazingly beautiful and I would find it quiet cute.But I would first be like who is this chick.And second I would be like how did she get my number.But I would answer back

• Aw thanks he replied saying its cool an he asked me where I'm from ( he suggested where he thinks I'm from)x

• lol yeah see I know what I am talking about

What Guys Said 5

• Haha if I were single and you sent me that text I'd probably hang out.

• Awh thanks. Just messaged to say he was cute. I figured the hanging out bit was a bit forward.

• I met an ex girlfriend when she messaged me on Facebook saying I was cute. I've always given girls a chance when they are upfront, and approach me first.

• Yeah I think its easier for girls to get a response. I don't normally take risks but I'm glad I did. Only live once :).

• Oh nothing would be better than to meet a girl on the job. Make sure that isn't a landline/company phone though...that may explain why he hasn't replied. You should break the meter again and call him back. When he comes back, get his real number ;)

• Yeah you shouldn;t have let him out of the house init... I live in london and I know people who do metering so we'll find him and I'll hold him down while you such his c*ck :P xxx

• it'd be better if you messaged him saying "you're cute, wanna f*ck?"

What Girls Said 1

• There could be a lot of reasons why he didn't reply. He could be weirded out since he never really gave you his number, he's taken, he's gay, he has social anxiety disorder. Who knows. Take it easy.

Don't ever tell a guy you want to hang out just because you think he's attractive (unless you intend on sleeping with him). In his mind he's probably thinks it will be easy to get laid and/or that you're not really interested in him as a person. I think next time if something like this happens, just go to the place you saw the guy again and casually start a conversation.

• Thanks hun :) he just replied saying its cool that I texted and he even remembered which house he came to :) xlol