Don't know what went wrong with date?

Okay so I just went out recently with a girl that I like. We just went out to have some ice cream.

So we sat and talked for a while, I had her laughing. Found out a little more about her, but toward the end of the date nature called. Just happen to mention it to try and excuse myself, but the places were locked. So in the end just walked her to her car, where I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then we went are own ways. Since then I have texted her a couple times and called her once. Not back to back but with spaces in between to give her a chance to answer. Even then she has not even bothered to answer me. I don't know if I am just thinking to much and just not being sure of myself for worrying to much. Then the thing is we see each other every so often, so I don't know what to do when I see her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with these situations is you never really know what's going on with someone at any given time. You go out with someone, from your perspective you think everything is great, you walk away thinking something could come out of it, but judging by the other person's reaction, they didn't seem to feel the same way you do.

A couple of emotions will be attached to such a revelation...confusion, disappointment, anxiety, may be sometimes a little anger. Unless she tells you exactly what her issue is or was, you will never really know. She may have what she thinks is a perfectly legitimate reason

I think it's super rude that she didn't have the decency to at least respond in any kind of way, whether good or bad and quite honestly, unless she's dead, someone she loves is dead, is a deep depression, in a coma, or being held against her will, there's no excuse for it. Being busy does not count. It's bad manners, and as far as I'm concerned, bad character.

What to do the next time you see her? Give her the same courtesy she gave you. The cold shoulder. There's nothing else you 'should' do.

What Girls Said 6

• When you see her again just act normal. There could be a number of harmless reasons she didn't get in touch with you, but regardless of her reasoning, changing your attitude the next time you see her could be a make-or-break moment with the relationship. Sometimes people draw away if they feel the other person getting defensive over something small.

• it sounds like she might not have had that much fun on the date.. because even if she didn't think you were into her DURING the date since you had to leave early, she would know now because you called/ texted her which is usually a tell tale sign. I wouldn't bother trying to contact her anymore because at this point in time the ball is in her court and if she's into you she will try and get in touch with you

• just act normal.if she likes you she will come around again or get in contact with you.i think its best just to leave it in her court so to speak.leave it up to her.text her and say I had a good time.i hope to see you again.call or text me when your free...or something like that.

• why not suggest another date?

• Well she hasn't answered my texts or my call (at least not yet since I called her today, going to wait a couple days).

• maybe you should forget about her =/

• she probably is not into you. just act normal and nice, I know it is hard but that is your best bet. maybe she is unsure..so how you treat her next time can make or break it

• Maybe she didn't feel the spark that you did or maybe she is just really busy.

What Guys Said 1

• Clearly she's decided against pursuing anything with you, but maybe is too polite or embarrassed to tell you. She thinks you will get the hint from her just not answering.

When you see each other again, pretend this ice cream date never ahppened, and resume being friends. You didn't do anything wrong. She just has other pirorities, most likely.