Would Muslim girl date non Muslim guy?

is this dependent on how religious you are? is this personally preferences? is it mainly due to not wanting to upset your parents/family? to avoid scrutiny from friends/(other Muslims)?

do you not care at all?

( I have seen other answers, most were from non Muslims, I want to hear from actual Muslim girl) or perhaps a non Muslim guy that has dated a Muslim girl.

also, what do you think of Asian guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she’s from the Western part of the world, such as America, probably so. I’ve known quite a few American Muslim girls who date guys who aren’t Muslim and also sleep around with them too. I think it’s more so the Muslim women who are directly from Middle Eastern countries that are less likely to date non-Muslim men

What Girls Said 5

• It is dependant on how religious you are. I'm muslim though I'm not very open to my religion as my parents have always forced it on me. I don't care what others say though I wouldn't date at all to spare my family the shame. I am Asian so yeah. They just aren't open to the rights of women and most think think feminism is from the devil.

• Why would you want to date a Muslim girl they are just like any other girls but more pure and shy only (of cures not all of us but most)

• I'm a Muslim Arabic girl and no I whodunit date a non Muslim and a Muslim guy 4 many+ reasons must you say but if I had to pica I would pica a Muslim and from my country because they would be a future

• Not all Muslim girls would do but me my self wouldn't mind

• You're attracted to Muslim women?

I'm sure it has happened before.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, there are plenty who do. In fact, Muslim women for a while were the only ones who would date me lol. Of course while I was in Muslim countries, we had to keep a very low profile, but I've always managed to avoid getting caught.

• Well only Muslim men are allowed to marry non Muslims because women are viewed as a degree less then men. "Treat women well, for they are smart [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." only can the man marry infidel

• all I'm saying is if she is a westernized Muslim who doesn't follow her religion then yes she will date you. if she does follow her religion then she won't