What's your idea of a perfect first date?

Was just curious on what your ideas of your "perfect" first date. Like would it be traditional like a dinner date, fun like ice skating, or maybe something romantic like a picnic? Would you take it slow and try to get to know the person first, have a first kiss, or would you go all the way? Do you have any particular day/date/time/season in mind? What is your date wearing? Or any other things that would make it special. Leave your opinions in the comments bellow!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm secretly extremely cheesy so I would love a picnic date or a date at an art museum. My date would bring flowers and be a complete and total gentleman. It would be lovely if it was during the summer or spring. We would take things slow and get to know each other and hopefully make a connection.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!