How do you date a woman that's way out of your league

I have a gigantic crush on a lingerie model from Florida, her name is Sofia Kasuli. The problem is that not only does she know I don't exist and I live in another state (sounds creepy I know?). She really attractive but I know getting a date with her is borderline impossible. I'm a geeky, nerdy, and skinny black male and she's an Albanian bombshell supermodel how do I get over this crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh she's beautiful alright. I know how you feel. I'm on the same boat with you only you stand a much better chance. I like Katie Gill, but for one she has a boyfriend. She knows I like her I pretty much because in a way told her. I think to myself what if she was to break up with her boyfriend would I stand a chance or have the nerve to even try for her. She's really beautiful though I mean flat adorable fantastic personality.

• Is she a model? Her name sounds familiar.

• Oh yea. Wait til you see her on the screen, she's really gorgeous. By the way in the movie Betrayed at 17, the girl doesn't commit suicide now that I think about it, she runs out in front of a car and gets killed.

• Ouch what a painful way to die :(

What Girls Said 2

• Have you ever actually met her or is this just like a celebrity crush?

• Celebrity crush that I really want to get over

• Try finding girls in the real world that you might like

• ... I don't get it, have you ever even met her?

• This is a celebrity crush that I really want to get over.

• I've met one of her friends before on a social dating site before, I want a shot with her.

• I'm over her now, I met a very attractive girl today :)

What Guys Said 3

• Any girl can be a ongerie model with a little working out and airbrushing. Try to picture the girls around you as lingerie models and you will soon stop thinking about Sofia, especially if you stop elbowing the Asian women out of the way at the fashion magazine racks.

• stalker alert.

• I'm over it already, I met a girl today.

• What's so special about her? She's pretty?

• She's by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen. The girls I've dated were hot, but she completely blows them out of the water.

• So what. Just talk to her. You're defeating yourself before she even has the chance to.

• Maybe you're right.