I'm so confused/ emotional :( advice please.. boys&girls!

So I met this guy online, we are fb friends and everything and we talked all of Wednesday night, then we decided to exchange numbers and he text me that night so I would have his number, then we talked all day Thursday and Skyped that night and everything, and he mentioned we would talk Friday but he never texted me or anything so I text him later on that night, and he never replied and he hasn't contacted me at all since.

We had GREAT conversation he seemed really interested,and we were both really attracted to each other.. but I don't know what changed and this has the ruined my whole entire mood for the past few days, I don't know why I am so sad but I am..

Do you think he's like not interested anymore? Id rather him just tell me that... not ignore me.. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a douche and probably talking to different women and even forgot who he was suppose to talk to Friday. Don't take it personal, some men are just looking for a fling, especially if they want to Skype and see what you look like and all. I mean not all guys but ya just have to realize this dude would have wasted your time in the long run anyway, seeing as you are already hurt. Think of it this way...you only wasted a couple of days and no not much damage has been done. Just move on and don't wait around for him he is not worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably talking to many girls simultaneously and found one that was hot to meet and have sex...so he dropped the other convos!

What Girls Said 1

• I second what Martyfellow said.