Is this a booty call?

I met a guy online back at the beginning of September. We hung out a couple of times everything seemed to be going well. Then he drunk texted me saying he wanted to take things further. I was honest with him and told him I had never slept with anyone before. He seemed cool with it but then we lost contact for over a month. He texted me earlier tonight striking up a casual conversation saying how busy he had been. And then he brought up the past. He said that he was sorry that he didn't know what to say when I told him the truth. And that maybe we could work on changing the situation. And now he wants to make plans.. Is he just looking for someone to sleep with? Am I being naive in thinking that he's a better person than that?

(continued from comment below) "sorry I didn't say much a while ago when you told me you haven't had sex, didn't know what to say really". I told him that I figured that out and that I was sorry it had to happen in that way then made a joke about him getting his voice back. He said it was okay and that maybe it was something we could work on. (AKA me losing my virginity) I didn't shoot the idea down and he said "it'll be fun, but really no pressure"

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand.. I like how this isn't a wall of text but more details are needed like..

What did he say "I want to f*** you" "I love you" "I want a relationship" ?

You said you were a virgin, he said it's cool.

And that somehow turned him off? lol...

It sounds too shady to be more than sex.

• Originally he said, "the next time we see each other we should kick it up a notch". He was drunk but he said it wasn't all the alcohol talking. I told him the truth. That I hadn't had sex before, but I wasn't shooting the idea down. To which he replied that he was glad that I told him the truth and not to worry about it. We talked a few more times and then he kind of vanished (not that I made any attempt to contact him either). And then tonight he said,

• Lol the only thing I told a girl when I was drunk was "I love you" ha ha that sounds a little sexual for anything more. While I am becoming more flirty, I may say something like that but I don't know it seems too shady when you say he didn't really talk with you in a month. It may have been he felt some kind of rejection in your conversations afterward or lack of you initiating.. but I wouldn't do anything.

• Yeah based on that last comment, this is why details matter. He just wants to get his d*** wet.

What Guys Said 2

• You kind of are naive in thinking he is better than that. But its not a bad thing, both being naive and him maybe being out for just sex. It seem that sex is his goal, but that doesn't mean that he is just looking for a notch in his bed post. If you like him tell him you what yo are looking for, and see if your wants fit his.

• without writing too much since this doesn't require it let's conclude it is a BOOTY CALL.

What Girls Said 0