No time to date, any ideas how to meet more guys?

My job takes over my life (which is full of women) and I start at 7.30am-6pm, then go home and work for an extra hour till 7pm. Then I shower, eat and am so exhausted by 9pm I'm ready for bed!

I've come to the point in my life where I would like to meet someone, but have no time or any ideas how/where to meet someone. What's you're best piece of advice for me?

I'm not very good at putting myself out there into the dating scene which doesn't help. I feel lost and have no idea where to start! HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you can go out with some of yoru girlfriends to a club or bar. If that doesn't work then you can try speed dating. Also they have free online dating websites you can join they even have some you can pay as well. I heard the pay sites are better then the free sites because you know peopel are more serious about dating. By you having a busy work schedule it makes it hard for you to have the time and energy to go out. If you scehdule isn't busy on the weekends the nmaybe trying to do something on your less busy days would fit good in yoru schedule. They are options for you but it depends if you have the time and energy to go out and do something.

• Guys at clubs seem interested in one thing, and have tried dating sites before and nothing ever develops with them.

Yes having the energy and time, which seems impossible at the minute!

Thank you for your suggestions though :)

• V true dating scene is v pretencious, let me know if it works for you

• Ok sounds good. If I try it I will let you know if it works. If you try it let me know if it works for you as well. I think you will find somebody. It will take time. It will happen when you at least suspect it.Some of my friends who tried speed dating said different things about it. Some of them liked it and others strucj out on finding somebody. I think just as long you put effort and try. That is all that counts.

What Guys Said 2

• Instead of the dating scene, join a club for people with interests like yours. Make sure it's at least half male, though! Something that meets on weekends or evenings, maybe a book reading club? There are many choices.

There are outdoor singles events all the time, organized by groups like the Sierra club, where there isn't the dating pressure and you get exercise and fresh air to boot

• Book reading club? She needs someone for after 9pm and weekends, unless he reads "how to be amazingly romantic and a storm in the sack", he'd better not be in a book reading club.

• I don't recall you asking for advice, so why are you commenting on her situation, Dutch?

• Well there's internet dating, or clubs on the weekends. It's hard to say though, because I'm kinda the same way. I work with married women, and guys mainly, and it's hard to find the time to get out and meet someone.

• Has either worked for you?

Since I've tried both and nothing ever comes from it.

• Nope. Online dating hasn't gotten me anything but troubles, and I don't have friends to go clubing with. But some of my friends have met people both ways. I guess I just need to go solo to the clubs, and retry online dating.

• I think other avenues maybe more successful, but can't offer an alternative option sorry.

What Girls Said 0