Do you think we should stop messing around with her this way for the sake of our friendship?

So there is this girl, we hang out once or twice every week, and we kiss, hug, make out and sometime she lets me feel her up lol. But we are not dating, because she is very Christian and I am Muslim, and even though we have same beliefs in the same god and respect each others' religion 110% and I accompany her to church sometimes, this difference however seems too much for her to accept. Which is fine by me, I don't need to date her.

Do you think we should stop messing around with her this way for the sake of our friendship? She says she will be sad when we part ways or if either of us start dating other people, so are we just making the suffering worse by having sleepovers where we just talk about life and kiss all night?

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you might make life worse, especially if you two can't be together.

I'm sorry, that sucks. Chin up and good luck!

• it is said in the Quaran that a Muslim guy may marry a christian woman, if she doesn't knw this and is worrying about marriage, let her knw, because I am Muslim and dating a christian/jewish guy and it might not work out but its stil worth a shot :)

• No she knows I can marry a christian. We are only 21-22 so long term plans are not the issue, more like short term idealogy like if I help her to grow towards god. Its weird because she says I make her feel like no one ever has before, and in her sleep she tries to cuddle with me, she obviously has feelings but her conviction to god comes first and I respect that, I just need to know what I need to to do in order to have the best outcome out of this

What Guys Said 0