I've been single for a while and I'm ready to start dating but I don't know how to get guys to talk to me!

I'm 16 average height a dancer so I'm really fit I get allot of guys that check me out but none of them try to talk to me it annoys me so much! is it because I'm not good enough looking to talk to just to look at? I've been single for a while and I'm ready to start dating but I don't know how to get guys to talk to me help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more likely that your so attractive that they feel too intimidated to talk to you. They see that you look good, so they ASSUME that lots of guys are always hitting on you, and that many of them are probably rich/good-looking/popular/confident/have big penises/have abs or whatever, and so they feel like they can't compete with that, so they don't bother trying.

Guys hate and fear being rejected by a girl more than just about anything else in life, so most guys won't hit on a girl unless he is SURE that she likes him and wants his attention and is likely to respond positively. So... what you need to do is to be more outgoing and assertive around guys that you like that clearly are interested in you, but aren't making any moves. Talk to them, look them in the eye, smile at them, laugh with them, touch their hand or arm, invite them to admire your body ("How do you like my outfit?" [spins around slowly, letting him look]), and so on. These things will let the guy know you are interested in him too, which greatly reduces his risk of rejection, and makes him more likely to make a move and ask you out.

What Guys Said 5

• It's very possible that guys don't want to "make a wrong move" and are getting nervous about talking to you. Think about someone that you'd find extremely attractive and how nervous it would be if he started talking to you.

• It depends on a few things because I don't know what you look like. It could be that you have a great body and a average face and guys check out your body like what they see but(think that you'd be fun to sleep with) but wouldn't date you. Or maybe that your just a really good looking girl and guys just assume your taken already or have your choice of guys and wouldn't even consider them. Or that they are just look to look and have no intention of dating anyone. If you like a guy try approaching them and makig the first move yourself.

• simple guys don't talk to you, go and talk to them. just because your hot doesn't mean your approachable. you might even come off as intimidating.

• You might just be

-too often in "girls only" company

-too good looking.

• just wait for a while ! you'll find a lot of guys approaching you

What Girls Said 0