What if girls could have verified boys online before dating?..

I thought what if there was a website that would allow women to rate and review men before and after dating, would that help?..

And if so, what would be a good name for this website?..I thoght of a few, but can't decide which is best:

ratemyromeo.com

truloov.com

romeorumours.com

sparkremote.com

relidated.com

What do you think?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• But who would make sure these women don't just trash a guy because of something petty, or something fair, like he didn't feel any chemistry?

There are sites like that out there already, started off honest enough, but soon degenerated to male character assassin sites.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No because people lie all the time about who they are so you could be writing a review about a guy who gave you a completely different name.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's really no way to ensure that the "reviews" given for such a concept would be honest and unbiased, thus negating the whole idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupidest thing I've ever heard. Allowing vexed girls to rate guys so that other girls can decide is like making a raging alcoholic the designated driver. Assuming it's not just hater crap from girls, what makes anyone think that these girls are wise and should be listened to? Not a thing, but even evidence against since they quite possibly just fail at relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.