What are you looking for when it comes to online dating?

What grabs your attention? What are you looking for that stands out? What tips or advice would you give the opposite gender when writing out their profiles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest in your physical description of yourself. You can make yourself out to be MR. PERFECT in description, but eventually it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Put your personality into your profile. Be yourself. I can always pick out the ones who put themselves into a profile vs. just put what they thought people might want to hear.

Don't talk about past relationships. It makes you look like you're looking for a rebound.

Be honest. If you're not looking for a relationship, then don't write that you are.

Post as current of a picture as you can.

That's all I can think of right now.

• I agree with the past relationship thing. I try not to talk about my past relationships unless I'm asked first.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be honest tell the truth

about yourself don't lie women

hate lairs big time.

What Guys Said 1

• a girl with a stable internet connection. preferably with a webcam. someone I can have long conversations with and just enjoy being together. I would say time zones are important but I've dated a girl who was like 11 hours ahead of my timezone before. she must speak English, with fair to good spelling and grammar. no bad spelling or random caps while typing and minim useage of abbreviations.

example: "Non Of thes bad Spelin oR raNdom cAps.FTW"

she must have some if not all of the looks and personality I'm interested in a woman.

things that would help are being interested in similar hobbies and to be a non smoker.

so for the most part the same as offline dating except for the internet and webcam bit which is optional.