What's the tallest guy you would date?

Simple question 6'1, 6'4' 6'6, 6'8? Also what's your height if you don't mind sharing.

Updates:
if someone 6'5'' would ask you on a date would you deny them solely based on the fact that they're taller than you or would you try to see if it worked out first? Be honest.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 5"2 and there is no limit really but I usually like guys somewhere between 5"8 and 5"10

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Idk if it matters much as long as you like the person. Tallest guy I ever tried going out with was 6'4' which is exactly a foot taller than me...it was fine when I was in heels a little awkward without but In the end I still don't try to limit myself with height.

0|1
    0|0
  • I typically like extremely tall guys. My first crush was 6'9. I'm 5'2

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually had my roommate (who's 6'4") stand next to me to help me figure this out, but I'm thinking probably 6' to maybe 6'2", depending.

I'm 5'7", so I like a tall guy since otherwise I feel like a massive Amazon, but if I have to climb your torso every time I want to kiss you it's uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL that's awesome, what did he say when you asked him you wanted to measure yourself against him

• Surprisingly he got up without question. He was a little less understanding when I took a ruler and measured his face, however.

• Also to answer your second question I'd never turn someone down based solely on height. The number I gave is a preference, but not a necessity.

• I'm 5'1 and I don't have a maximum height.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm id say 7 feet if he is hot lol. I'm 5'8.

0|1
    0|0
  • To infinite and beyond.

Aka: I don't care. ha ha I'm 5'7”

0|1
    0|0
  • a head taller or maybe one or two inches above that is as far as I would go. I don't want to feel like I'm looking up at a sky scraper, I also don't want to get vertigo every time I look at him :P

0|1
    0|0
    • lol I'm farely tall and that's what I was thinking girls prefer, but apparently all these short girls have no limit :P

• tallest would be 6'4. I'm 5'7

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.