What's the tallest guy you would date?

Simple question 6'1, 6'4' 6'6, 6'8? Also what's your height if you don't mind sharing.

if someone 6'5'' would ask you on a date would you deny them solely based on the fact that they're taller than you or would you try to see if it worked out first? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 5"2 and there is no limit really but I usually like guys somewhere between 5"8 and 5"10

What Girls Said 8

• Idk if it matters much as long as you like the person. Tallest guy I ever tried going out with was 6'4' which is exactly a foot taller than me...it was fine when I was in heels a little awkward without but In the end I still don't try to limit myself with height.

• I typically like extremely tall guys. My first crush was 6'9. I'm 5'2

• I actually had my roommate (who's 6'4") stand next to me to help me figure this out, but I'm thinking probably 6' to maybe 6'2", depending.

I'm 5'7", so I like a tall guy since otherwise I feel like a massive Amazon, but if I have to climb your torso every time I want to kiss you it's uncomfortable.

• LOL that's awesome, what did he say when you asked him you wanted to measure yourself against him

• Surprisingly he got up without question. He was a little less understanding when I took a ruler and measured his face, however.

• Also to answer your second question I'd never turn someone down based solely on height. The number I gave is a preference, but not a necessity.

• I'm 5'1 and I don't have a maximum height.

• Hmm id say 7 feet if he is hot lol. I'm 5'8.

• To infinite and beyond.

Aka: I don't care. ha ha I'm 5'7”

• a head taller or maybe one or two inches above that is as far as I would go. I don't want to feel like I'm looking up at a sky scraper, I also don't want to get vertigo every time I look at him :P

• lol I'm farely tall and that's what I was thinking girls prefer, but apparently all these short girls have no limit :P

• tallest would be 6'4. I'm 5'7

What Guys Said 0