Why didn't he respond? :( guys help!

I went out on a date with this guy everything was good afterward but then a lot of drama happened..too long to write..so everything got awkward between us so we stopped talking for like 2 months! But I still missed him so I texted him this week to catch up and he responded right away,flirted back with me a little..But then I texted him saying we should get a drink and catch up this week!..He NEVER responded its been 2 days! what's his problem? he could've just said no if he's not interested!

Most Helpful Girl

• A similar situation happened to me. I think he is trying to figure out how to tell you, he doesn't want to catch up just yet..But he's not sure how to put it in the right words, without sounding like a complete douche.. It is still possible he's still interested and wants to stay friends/whatever, but he's not ready to catch up, for whatever reason... Try not to dwell on it too much.

Maybe, in a couple of days, text him again, but just say hi..etc. (Don't bring up meeting up with him.) If he replies and still flirts with you, you know he's still interested but he's just busy/whatever or just wants to be friends. If he doesn't, then the message is clear.

What Guys Said 2

• I love how I see questions all over 'GAG' with girls saying "He could've just said "No"" when, in reality, girls are INFAMOUS for not texting guys back without giving them a proper "No". He's not interested anymore.

• It's like Raffiki said when he hit Simba with in the head and Simba wanted to know why..."it doesn't matter, it's in the past". Move on without him or it will be nothing but drama

What Girls Said 2

• It's been a full day? Let the guy breathe, girl.

• People in general don't typically like confrontation. Many take the cowardly way out by not doing anything.

He's obviously not interested. I would erase his phone number and move on.